Our goal is simple: Dedicated to Truth.
We are a private company with no interest or bearing in the results of the polygraph examinations we conduct. In making our evaluations, we are neutral, unbiased, non-judgemental and impartial. No matter what the issue, we treat each one of our clients with respect, professionalism and dignity.
Mr. Russell has an extensive background in the criminal justice corrections field. Commonly, Mr. Russell tests sex offenders, convicted felons and violent offenders for county, state and federal agencies. We often test for courts in Harris, Montgomery, Fort Bend, Brazoria and Galveston Counties. Mr. Russell has made it a point to obtain the best education and background necessary to conduct reliable, valid and defensible polygraph examinations.
Education and Background Information:
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice Corrections
- Texas State University, Dean's List, National Honor Society
- Graduate from top rated Backster School of Lie Detection
- Certified in Post Convicted Sex Offender Testing
- Prior employment as a Certified Adult Texas Probation Officer specializing in sex offender management for six years.
- Four years experience employed as a police dispatcher and 911 operator.
- Recognized and Certified by the American Polygraph Association to conduct Post Convicted Sex Offender Testing.
- Awarded Certificate of Advanced and Specialized Training by the Professional Development and Educational Committee by the A.P.A.
- Recognized and Certified by the Texas Department of Health, Joint Polygraph Committee on Offender Testing (J.P.C.O.T.)
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured Texas Polygraph Examiner
Mr. Russell's most recent guest instructor / guest speaker appearances:
Request Mr. Russell as a guest speaker at your agency by clicking here.